DIALOG BASIS is an interdisciplinary, science-based dialogue organisation with a main emphasis on stakeholder dialogues and public participation processes. For more than 17 years, the team of Dr Antje Grobe has successfully applied participatory concepts from Switzerland and Scandinavia to current debates on emerging technologies, innovations and societal transformation in Germany and on the European level.
Seven of ten team members and network partners either actively take part in national and European research projects or teach at various universities. Our own research is focused on emerging technologies, on the public perception of their benefits and risks and on new democratic forms of participation. Results from different fields of sciences are building the basis of our dialogue projects. We are merging high methodological expertise in the conception, organisation and moderation of public and stakeholder dialogues with a scientific knowledge base.DIALOG BASIS
- carries out scientific studies and analyses
- serves as an early-warning system
- consults and supports innovation processes
- organises result-oriented, scientifically based dialogues
- develops and actively uses innovative dialogue and workshop methods
- works as a task force in communicative crises or conflicts
Using the navigation bar, you can find more information on our
- CONSULTING WORK
- and of course on DIALOG BASIS, our team and network of partner organisations.
DIALOG BASIS - MAKING DIALOGUES HAPPEN